Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The original original

Ok last post before I go up north to the good ol great lakes. There I shall be bored out of my friggin mind and go seriously insane (more than already). So here, yay a list of shit thats happened.
  • Cullen broke the pool stick
  • Watching Pants off dance off reruns on Fuse in the early hours
  • Latest song addictions: "I'll fly away with you"(l'Amours toujours)(Bla Bla bla edit) by Gigi D'Agostino, "Oh Yeah" by the Subways, "Woman" by Wolfmother, "Alive with the glory of love" by Say Anything, "Punk" as well as "Left Suzuki Method" by the Gorillaz.
  • My first base guitar lesson (that guy was slightly more scary than me)
  • Got to watch a Marilyn Monroe special followed by a James Dean special back to back on WKAR (how awesome and coincidental is that!)
  • I've eaten four muffins today (Cullen said I was going crazy)
  • I found out that when your headphones come out of your ipod your music automatically pauses
  • I danced for roughly two hours straight yesterday(proubly more if I wasn't counting it straight, see new song addiction list)
  • got re-addicted to playing the sims
  • haven't had ANY pop today (wow...creepy)

Well...I can't think of anything else...so yeah see ya'lls in a week or so. Oh and welcome to Williamston Krissy, enjoy you stay. Bye, so long, toodles and all that jazz.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    sims fun, very addictive, you can download cool clothes for em too... god i'm a geek. lol. have fun!

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    we should hang out monday... I have the day off.... WE CAN BE BORED TOGETHER!!!

     
  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    Thanks I feel welcomed. That doesn't happen too often...
    I still need to get started on lessons but of course driver's ed and camp will be getting in the way...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home