Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A la mode

yeah random picture update... again. Anyways...

-Today I went shopping with Mums and Kara I bought pants, shirts, jewerly and of course a monchichi...aint she just the cutest thing ever!

-I have not one but two couches!!! I must say though after like going a year without a couch it is kinda akward having one now. I don't know what to do with it.

-I ACTUALLY did some of my homework today (gasp)!!!

-me and Kara saw Little Miss Sunshine, awesome movie, It's number 4 in my top 5 movies of all freakin time. I love Dwayne...he's my hero...and well he's really freakin hot too.

-I hate Kt's texting plan, it won't let me text her freakishly long text messages becuse she's not on verizon. So it'll cut me off in the middle of a text so I'm not sure how much she was able to read lol.

ummm well not much these days, or not much I feel like talkin about. maybe later bye y'all. Oh and check out this sweet pic of me with a top hat...cause top hats are AWESOME. Cullen lent it to me suggesting I wear it and dress like Usher for hip hop day for spirit week tomorrow. I proubly won't wear it (I'll never be able to look hip hop), but that doesn't change the fact that it's a flippin sweet top hat. Thanks Cullen.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home