Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

All different names for the same thing

Oh my god today was insane. I gave up on math it is no longer enjoyable it has deffiently jumped from the top of the scale to the bottom. Gorvernment was actually fun today when I got in a conversation with that new guy about our if you were stranded on an island with 100 people and had to divide the wheat field and water between them what laws you'd make and such project. We had a conversation about why in gods name a wheat field? Why not a corn field? Or even better I said imagine if it was a cabbage field and cabbage patch kids were the natives on the island and they came out of the cabbage and attacked us with their war paint and their spears like that one scene in Pirates. Plus in English there was this HUGE contraversy of how the fuck to pronounce my name? What???!!! I don't care!!! Are we going by how I think it should be pronounced or how other people think it should be pronounced??? Or does all that matters is my mothers opinion? Well fuck my mothers opinion she gave me a lousy name anyway she should have just named me something happy like Sarah. All that matters is how I think it should be pronounced right? Like when in big Daddy he didn't want to be called Julian but frankinstien. My opinion never mattered anyways though especially in my name choosing cause I would have never named myself Kayle especially with only one e. But I've come to the conclusion that each day my life becomes more and more like the tv show house. And I'm house, I hate people, I'm coming to the point where I don't care, I don't need approval I'll never get it anyways. Besides I'll always have a Wilson. It's inevitable that at some point everyone will hate me. Oh well. It's gonna happen. Well I proubly should do my homework. And then it's off to a shitty tomorrow. Fan-freakin-tastic.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cabbage patch kids are evil i tells ya and house rules. an your house? actually in season 3 episode 1 that aired this week he actually cared about someone...for a little bit (little bit o trivia for you)

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yes they are foul little demons...

    should we just call you frankenstein from now on?

     
  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    lol, i love how barnes took 10 minitues to lecture on how names should be pernounced. Too bad you had to switch out :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home