Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A picture update

Heres my homework for my phyco class (phycology). We had to do that thing where you put a bunch of a pictures together with a common theme (I know what it's called but sadly don't know how to spell it). We had to do one of those about ourselves. Heres mine:
Also I got the "Brick" aka the book I have to read for AP World History. And In case you couldn't tell how thick it was from the 1st pic here is another And I also now have a hole in my favorite g-unit jeans! I want to cry! They're my FAVE! I'm not used to having holes in my jeans unless they came that way lol. I'm kinda sad though cause now my knee is kinda cold. Today I also watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show with KT. It was hilarious!!! Lol step to the left, three to right, hands on your hips, close your legs tight! Love those dance moves, Tim Curry is awesome, Columbia's my hero and I want to wear some mickey mouse ears now. The Time Warp Song, lol I love how Riff Raff is randomly holding a bagel or cookie or something.Gosh I look so innocent!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yea in a way you kinda do. and if you decide to do it, we hope that you have fun and that we get more pictures...

     
  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    1) the time warp is ace
    2) thats the thickest book ive seen since my book
    "a 1000 ways to insult random people"
    3) cant you patch your jeans
    4) hmmmmm toasted muffins
    rock it
    x

     
  • At 11:32 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    i love that movie... we so need to dance the time warp with Nick

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home