Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why you should put rocks in your purse

Greetings!!! Ok update on shit so far.
-Who Concert. AWESOME! Sadly the didn't play The Kids are Alright, I Can see for Miles, and Pictures of Lily but this all ok because of two words...Baba O'Riley!!! Plus they played the who are you song which was pretty sweet. Shirts kinda pricey (I got 2 I'm getting one for christmas), Peter freakin Townsend (yeah he did do the windmill guitar playing thingy too! If anyone understood what I just meant at all...), and of course lots of HILARIOUIS drunk old people. I seriously saw an old lady wearing a peach turtle neck shirt drunk and dancing with her drunk bald husband...it was ummm interesting/funny/disturbing/odd. But I have only one question to ask, are the kids gonna be alright?
-My Dads been in the hospital for the past week, he got in a nasty hockey accident and hit his head against the boards REALLY freakin hard. He was going to be released sooner but then they realized he was leaking spinal/brain fluid today and so he has to stay for another week. He also has to go to detroit for eye surgery (double vision). We think he's gonna be ok but I do miss him. I talked to him a few hours ago on the phone and he told me to quit procrastinating and work on my political comic project for gov.
-5th grade camp today I was a counciler with KT. Highlights including doing some other kids tin cut out (which was actually fun), crazy "french" fur traders and a lady who pretends to be a 400 year old indian (Dam beavers), sawing logs (wicked sweet!), THE PIRATE GAME!!! (Captains Coming, At Ease, Ships, Sailers, Seasick, HIT THE DECK!!!, man overboard, 3 men rowing, 4 men eating, 5 men pointing north.), watching Dan Nix trying to climb the rock wall when the pegs are small and made for 6 year olds with extremly tiny hands and feet (also followed with a 5th grade girl calling Dan a sissy), Kt's extremly friendly 5th grader (yeah he totally wants to buddy up with you), camp songs (Magalina Hagalina, roll call, hmmmm cold spagetti) and of course bee-wax candles (yeah my candle turned out...ummm...interesting.). Anywho it was a fun time. Tre awesome.
-Went to the movies with Ashie today (after Panda Express of Course). Saw School for Scoundrels. Was pretty funny...terribly romantic in a way I guess too. Save the lobsters.
-Uncle Pete has been here for the past few days, he gave me a pair of old pj pants that melanie gave him awhile back. There pretty sweet though I like them alot.
-I REALLY need to go do my homework and study for my human bio test tomorrow.
-Damn this is not a short post.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yes, i understood what you meant. pete actually got his wrist stabbed by his whammy bar doing that once. but whoever did that who paper should've known about that whole thing...

    drunk old people are quite funny to watch. i don't think the kids are all right. I do hope your dad is better soon.

    baba o'riley kicks major ass.

    and short posts are for sissies...and so are short comments...have a nice day.

     
  • At 4:08 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    5th grade camp was sooooooo fun!

    Oh, I am proud of you for giving blood honey.... good job today

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home