Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I hate the wild child theory

Well greetings everyone! Things have been better since homecoming (goes and sulks in corner just thinking about it). I'm looking forward to next weekend though cause I'm going to Webbervilles homecoming with Kt and one of her friends from work. I think it'll be alot of fun. plus I'm going to see the who this friday in concert!!! So excited!!! Thats gonna be sweet! I'm gonna get my eardrums blown out! Schools been alright this week too. Granted I did have to start part 1 of a 2 day math test, but I actually felt like it was somewhat easy (haha which proubly means I failed knowing my luck), I also had to do my notecards for AP last night and they werent nearly as hard as I thought they were going to be, which was actually suprising. Granted though Human bio is a pain. Mr. Bartel explains things really fast, and I'm still confused about exactly what were supposed to read in our book to fill out that pink packet. So today went at least pretty well besides that. After library club after school, Ash came over and we watched some of FUSE and typed textes into perfect pair, I seriously don't know why thats so fun it just randomly is. We were both pretty tiered though so Ash left about 4:30 and then I took WAY too long of a nap. Which afterwards I got bored and ended up watching Ever After...damn romance. It was pretty good though, always fun to revisit those kinds of movies like the ones that are constantly on the telle you own it on dvd but you still will watch it anyways, idk I'm just ranting now. Then Cullen randomly came home so I talked to him for a bit. But yeah that pretty much sums up the evening. Not really much to it. Proubly should force myself to do some homework, damn homework, although granted none of it's due till like friday so I'm debating if I REALLY want to do it or not. Although I'm trying to kick my old habbits so maybe I should. Oh well we'll call that an ending of a post, it works.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i'm quite glad i didn't take human bio sophomore year...

    and be sure to mention how the concert goes. i've been getting an interest in them since i really listened to "baba o'riley." and be sure to mention if they play that one.

     
  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    I remember how I did my final on the Who... man you gotta love Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, Roger Daltry and Keith Moon (before John and Keith died)

    HAVE FUN AT THE CONCERT

     
  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    oh, and it is so not a waste.... your dress... girl you looked scortching.... it would only take a man with actuall balls to see through you. (Unlike the wimpy males in our school) I lov ya honey and dont feel bad anymore. Youre the most awesome persom I know...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home