Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a waste of a dress

Ok, this weekends just sucked. Friday i went to the football game. Me and Ashies got coffee (cause it was so flippin cold). The game was alright but we had to drive to Haslet on account of that we don't have a football field due to construction. The game wasn't that bad though the student section was by the band so I got to say hello to the compodres every now and again. Had a convo with Alex and Aaron on like every guy movie ever (Resevior Dogs, Kill Bill, Sin City, Dane Cook and excetra). Anyways I'm not going to go into all the bad shit about the game cause it's my oppinion that it was blown out of proportion as it was and I don't want it to become this like grudge, feud, or continued fiasco so I'm not even going to describe it. Point is it made me fairly moody and cynical to say the least. So me and Ash left cause the game was canceled due to rain and lightnig and stuff anyways. So me and Ashies went to see Jackass 2. HILARIOUS STUPIDITY! Made me feel better but also made me gag at a few parts. After that i went home and hung out with my Uncle Pete and watched Tremers 3 (hilarious horrible graphics). Talking to Uncle Pete made me feel alot better. My Uncle Petes the shiz We talked mostly just about school and Lindsay (she's uncle pete's former step-daughter, so it's kinda like family). Anyways he just gave me the don't be like lindsay speech aka age 23 with a redneck husband 2 kids and one on the way. I actually appreciated it though, I know Uncle Pete's lookin out for me. So the next day was homecoming. I wore my ever so cute red dress (If only life like that Motion City Soundtrack song...gosh just thinking about the song "red dress" made me sad...it's so freakin romantic). Granted the dress was pretty low cut when I showed the family (Uncle Pete, Mom, Grandpa D, Dad, and Kara) I said I was thinkin of curling my hair for a marilyn monroe or shirley temple curl Uncle Pete joked and said hopefully more Shirley than Marilyn. So it POURED RAIN when KT and Kev came to get me. We also went to get Ash and Kristina (Dawn had to have pictures). Then we went to Old Chicago for dinner. Kristina said the sweetest thing though she said if I dyed my hair blond I would look just like Marilyn Monroe. That really made my day. So everyone got the pizza and i got the oh I can't spell Lazanya (ya'll so know what I'm talking bout though). Anyways went to the dance. It sucked the DJ would only play rap and I had no one to dance with majority of the time. Plus the chaperones were being more pickey than usual, they wouldn't let me sit on Katies lap. Plus I was misrable when I got home, and worse I lost and or someone stole my instimatic camera (tears), I'll try not to drag on with anymore depressing details though. Thanks especially to Kt and Kev for stickin with me. Today was better though, watched some of my marilyn movie (still have to finish it), got new shoes on sale! And the season premire of Desperate Houswives! Not looking forward to Monday, it's going to be possibly akward, I think i have to ask bowls if I can see the tape to see who has my camera (even more akward), I have a bio test (bout to go study for it), and proubly reviews for a bunch of other tests this week (including math...whoever shot Andy Warhol...please stop by at my house...if you have the spare time). Anyways this post is freakishly long but whatever. I have shit to study for. What a waste of a dress though...no one even cared...I was proubly better off staying home saturday wearing my dress and watching The Prince and the Showgirl (aka my marilyn monroe movie I rented from the library). If it's two things that always make me feel better it's James Dean and Marilyn Monroe.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    such a pretty dress.

    and old cheesy horror movies kick ass.

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    dude your dress was hot.... I'm completely suprised that nobody wanted to take you... ah well, you looked hot and probibly made a lot of girls jelous!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home