Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The humor of telephones

eh...today was kinda shitty. For starters I really got to work on that english project...god damn the portrait of dorian grey. Orson Wells you are one messed man...but then again I shouldn't talk seeing as I'm me. Math was pretty fun, deffiently one of my favorite hours of the day. We're doing probability so it's not to hard and I have someone to talk to which is far better than some of my classes where I have hardly any friends at all, so it's actually one of the few highlights of the day. Gov wasn't too bad either. We just did stuff on the ammendments. We envoke the right to shoot you if you set one god damned foot on our property! I think after hearing KT's voice messages on her cellular communication device she should put the second amendment to good use. Lunch listening to Kt's phone...omg hilarious. 4th hour psycology...damn mother fucking packets of mother fucking reading...I hate mother fucking packets. Anyways 5th hour Human Bio, turns out I failed the test horribly (despite the fact that I did study...oh well). Turns out though I'm getting a 3.0 or like a 3.5 (aka better than i expected) in the class so that did make me feel a tad better. 6th hour Ap World History, lots of writing, wasn't much fun. Plus I learned that we have a test on Friday. I'm deffiently gonna study, I want to do well on it. Had a few friends over after school...hilarious times with cell phones enough said. Ummm then I just sat around and contemplated the day and significant events really. Eventually I made myself coffee and listened to Breakfast at Tiffany's on vinyl. Everything sounds better on vinyl. Watched the ending of Dead man on Campus, it was pretty funny. Went uptown and bought some pop. Came home...bored...nothing unusual. Proubly time to do my homework now. Or at least watch my other Audrey Hephurn movie that I need to return tomorrow. What I would give for a trip to Tiffanys right now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home