Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ten dollars at Tiffany's

What ten dollars will buy you at Tiffany's

Hello. Greetings...all that jazz and such I would suppose. Off the top of my head deepest sympathies to KT...sorry about creeps...ewww...webbervilles homecoming sounds like it sucked serious ass. Weekends been hectic and short. Friday I donated blood. i felt really proud a whole pint! Granted though I think I might have fainted at the end...not really sure...oh well I was fine eventually. And Kt tell your madre that yes I drank plenty of water and not very much pop (half a can of sprite and 2 bottles of water and no i didnt even open the the can of coke she saw me with). I would have drank more water but I slept almost all the day away and unfortunatly cannot drink water or any thing else that matter when I am unconcious on the couch. I saw Mrs. Way in the hospital when I went to see my dad. He's doing a bit better but they're concerened his spinal fluid or something isn't draining fast enough, we're just hoping they don't have to opperate. I pinned up the coloring book page I had colored earlier of a dancing milkshake to his bullitin board in his room. Hopefully it'll make hime feel better. Saturday...ummm...trying to remember. Oh yes I remember Ash and a few other compodres unexpectidly came over. It was quite amusing. Played some street fighter on the super nintendo. Stayed up way too late. End of Saturday. Today worked on my political comics for my gov project. Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's which is now one of my new favorite movies! I absolutly adored it! Audrey Hephurn is so sophisticated. I must say she was fantastic in it and it was better than when I watched Funny Face. It was so terribly romantic and the ending is just to die for. Her charector in it was so fun I loved it. Anyways I also did alot of sewing today I sewed part of a shirt on to another, which took awhile but now it looks really cool. I also sewed all the buttons on this one pair of pants, the entire butt pockets were lined with buttons, it's really cool looking. Me and Kara also watched Desperate Housewives. I could really relate to alot of the charectors on that episode. I should proubly end this post here, I have a feeling that my feelings will lead me to say something I will regret. Best forget about it eh. I think Audrey and I need to have breakfast at Tiffanys. It's just that kinda day.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    should i be glad my government class here doesn't do political cartoons? probably, although i probably just jinxed it

     
  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    im still a little bit shaken from it...

    WHY AM I THE ONE THAT ATTRACTS THE WRONG CROWD??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home