Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Where is Waldo???

Hey everyone! Procrastinating on my homework (once again...big suprise eh). Oh well it's just ick. I have to do my vocab notecards for AP, memorize my skull bones for human bio (utterly hopeless), not to mention do some of my missing assignments. I also need to finish my essay on Marie Antoinette for extra credit for AP. Haha sadly I only have 3 paragraphs. Well random stuff thats happened so far. Went to the halloween dance Friday. No one was there but I hung out with Cathrine (spelled with C or K, idk?), Alex, and Shibley, a few other random people. It was alright. Saturday. Went uptown. Rented movies from the library (Kinky boots, Blue, Lagoon, and James Dean starring James Franco (soooo hot!)). I also rented a book and read it in a whole day! I felt so proud, I just sat there and read it from start to finish, didn't get up or move or anything. It was called Boy Proof. It was ok. After that I watched SNL with Hugh Laurie aka one of the hottest guys ever whos not in his 20's. It was pretty sweet. Sunday cleaned the basement. Took freakin forever. And todays Monday. Honestly people here just should riot against each other; it would give me an excuse to leave. My biggest accomplishment was not speaking for a whole hour (this is difficult in 3rd hour since KT, Nick, Steven, Erika and Mary are ALL in that hour). I'm considering the possibility that I should do it more often. Came home. Fell asleep. Woke up. Cullen was here randomly so I hung out a bit with him before he left and he showed me pictures of him in his "Where's Waldo?" costume that he wore to a halloween party. It was quite amusing. Said bye to Cullen. Carved a pumpkin...it's cute. That pretty much sums up the day/week/weekend/whatever. Proubly should go do my homework (damn). Not to mention practice my bass. Don't want to go to school tomorrow. Ick... school.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home