Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Modern Context

Ok. Sorry I've been updating so much. I guess I just get bored on the internet. Oh well. Summary of today. 1st hour- worked on Seirra Leon project with Mary 2nd- Steven wasn't here (I called him later today but he didn't pick up, I'm somewhat worried about him, I hope he's ok). But anyways we just went over different kind of graphs...yeah over half the class had their headphones, was doing homework or just wasn't paying attention. 3rd hour- haha good times with researching crazy Green Party people in gov with Kt and Nick. Quite hilarious. 4th hour- I'm so pist that I did all that work. I stayed up late so I could work on that freaking project for pyschology. I didn't even have to present today...I could have done it this weekend. I freakin hate that psychology class. Lunch- haha, it was funny and ironic...enough said. 5th hour- Human bio...I failed the test...misreably. Damn. 6th- Turned in my note cards (aka vocab). Then we did current events. It was a fairly laid back class day. Sadly I do have some homework to do in that class. Which reminds me that I also deffiently need to cath up in psychology (I...hate...psychology). Also did picture retakes, hopefully they come out alright. After school me and Ash were gonna go see Nightmare before Christmas 3-D but it turns out it was in the Imax in grand rapids or something and we were like damn. So we just went and saw Marie Antoinette. I loved it! It was fantastic. Not to mention a stellar soundtrack. I love the commercial cause it plays the strokes "What ever happened?". As a result that song now has 26 plays on my itunes, from before when it was like 3 or something lol. It was a pretty sweet movie though. Glad I saw it. Can't wait to buy it on dvd.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home