Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Was Dorian Grey so bad?

Hello everyone. Well it is Sunday night. Friday seems like ages ago. Last week seems like even eons ago. Like an ice age came then it melted and then another ice age came and then it melted again, thats what it feels like. What would you call that? Would you just call it 2 ice ages? i don't know...oh well. Well I slept in extremely late, later than I should have. Cullens woke me and we went grocery shopping. Got some microwavable meals, my cookie dough, and I am super excited that we got some blueberry begals. We also got to listen to the new Killers cd Cullen had bought earlier this month. It's a pretty good album. The music is quite random and frantic I would say (I see London, I see Sam's town, holds my hand and lets my hair down). It's quite different from the 1st album. Todays been terribbly dreadful though and I have so much left to do. Study for ap, write my pyschology paper, write my english book report (I can't decide if I hate Dorian Grey or not), and i still have so much makeup and late work to do. Freakin Gov vocab, and some stupid assignments in crazy class (aka summerize articuls and draw and label picture of the brain). Wouldn't kill me to do those math assignments either or get ahead start on that human bio thing, or do my psychology vocab either for that matter. Plus when I over slept I had a horrible dream, I was in some form of a lunch line. I wanted some curly fries, but Ashley took the last curly fries, and I was like well thats ok I'll just get a cinnimon pretzel cause that sounds really good too, and then I was like wait theres no cinnimon pretzels! And someone was like I swore I saw one around here, and then I saw half of a cinnimon pretzel burried in with the watery corn. And they were like there it is. And I felt sad. Cause someone put the last cinnimon pretzel with the nasty watery canned corn serving dish thing. And there were no more cinnimon pretzels. dang. I did watch Desperate Houswives today. But it didn't make me feel any better. I kinda felt bad because nothing good happened to any of the charectors. And I don't care what people say, Bree is a good mother! Oh well I'm just ranting again. Ignore me. I'll whisper how the episode went to you during gov if you want KT. Well I better go I have alot of work to do and I should stop procrastinating by updating my blog. Hopefully tomorrow will be better despite that cursed Ap world history test, and other things planned into that cursed thing they call school.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    I think you should say that you hate him just cuz it's so much easier to hate someone than like them. although you could also say that you relate to me or whatever at the same time... good luck whatever you decide...

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    Sorry man, I watched Flavor of Love Sunday night....

    its so sad that you probibly lost your book... poor Steven

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home