Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cheers to absinthe

Hey everyone! Greetings from my basement! Today is or possibly was Saturday October 14. I can't believe the weekends already half over if you think about it! I still have SOOOO much to do. Catch up on my crazy class, do that freakin English project, and lets not forget to study for that fan-tastic AP test I get to fail monday (It'll match my human bio test I failed friday...yay). I also have to finish cleaning the basement, but I at least cleaned the bathroom. I kinda felt bad I ruined my goal to practice bass everyday (forgot thursday), but I practiced twice yesterday and today so hopefully that makes up. Got re-addicted to the sims. I also watched Roman Holiday today. I think it's the first black and white movie I've seen since Citizen Kane. It was good but not half as awesome as Breakfast at Tiffanys. Although Gregory Peck is pretty cool. Another highlight of today was watching this Modern Marvels special on the History Channel on Distilleries (aka how booze is made). It was kinda funny cause they pronounced it like liq-core when most Americans and such tend to add an er to it like liq-er. But they talked about the ban of absinthe (aka the "Green Fairy" booze in Moulin Rouge). Sadly it's legal in most of Europe but not the US. Apparently theres a special way to drink it too lol. Oh and Daddy came home this weekend too! He gets around alright but I have a feeling he'll still be on bed rest for awhile so I've been trying to help out. Cullens is coming home tomorrow so we can go grocery shopping (which will be great cause than I can pick out my microwavable meals). Not much else going on. I feel utterly overwhelmed but eh thats kinda the norm nowadays. I miss my ipod too, Cullen says my baby's gone to the ipod hospital...oh poor baby. Well yup that sums it up pretty much! Till next time I suppose.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    dude! I so watched Moulin Rouge today... that is so odd... and I hope youre dad is doing better... its so sad that hes in the hospital... and I actually cut myself on a frozen food box once... pretty damn weird...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home