Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

No me sigas

Hi my compodres. Today has been a bit better than the rest of the week. I though it was cool cause I found THREE WHOLE PENNIES in gov class today on the ground! How awesome is that! I also found a clicky pen but sadly lost it today as well. Although today was better it wasn't fantastic. We all missed you in gov today KT, and now Nick is in our group so we have a group of like 6 people and we were supposed to be in pairs or groups of three haha. I had lots of work to do today though we got like 30 vocab words in psyco class and another 10 written question on top of it which need like a paragraph each or more to explain it. Plus we had a ludacris amount of note taking in AP World History. After school though I sat with Ashley so she could watch this lame/hilarious spanish detective movie for her spanish class; the acting was so horrible it was funny. I felt kinda bad though cause when I got home from school I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till 8:30! So I missed that review class for AP that Mrs. Wade was doing for that test on Monday, which knowing me I proubly should have gone...damn. So I've pretty much accomplished nothing today, not to mention I still have to practice my bass it's my goal to practice it EVERYDAY so I can memorize all my notes. I did at least watch Grey's Anatomy since I promised Kara I would. I'll confess It's actually not too bad of a show although it is by FAR not nearly as amussing as House or Desperate Housewives. Anyways not anything to amazing or spectacular going on, just alot of work to do. i also still need to return my Audrey Hephurn movies to the library they are currently 2 days going on 3 I think late. Anyways after this I'm going to print out my news articul for AP and study for Human Bio. I really want to do well on the test tomorrow although granted I highly doubt I'm going to. I'm still gonna give it my best shot. I might even attempt to go to bed early. At least tommorrow is friday...although it's gonna be cold walking to school.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    I wish I had three pennies.... damn

    good luck with AP... sounds like a bitch

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    congrats on the pennies. what are you guys doing in psychology? i could probably help if you ever needed it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home