Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

it never ended well

Ok I seriously proubly should update a little less often. But it's such a fun procrastination tool! Anyways today was fun cause Juniors didn't have to come to school till 11:20 because all the other grades were testing. So I got to sleep in! Yay!!!! Plus then after all of our classes were only 25 minutes. Pretty sweet eh? So yeah all day it was just finishing projects, listening to presentations, and stuff. It wasn't too bad of a day. I am still however horrified for the human bio test tomorrow! OMG it's over EVERYTHING we've done this year...I can't even remember what I did like 3 days ago. So after this post I'm gonna finish the study guild thats due in that class tomorrow and study some more. I also did make attempt to catch up on all this friggin psychology homework but I got half way through my vocab and somehow fell asleep lol. Anyways nothing else significant really. After school I watched the butterfly effect on FX, which I swear gives me the shivers everytime! I've never seen it from the very begining though. Plus it's kinda cool that the girls name is Kayliegh. So it's funny when Aston Kutcher is like I have to go save Kayleigh I love her! And I'm like awww thanks Ashton. It's like one of the only movies that uses my name granted even if it is spelled different. It's kinda sad that it never had a happy ending though. Anyways I'm gonna go study for science, I really want to do well on the test tomorrow. So till I need to procrastinate again I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home