Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I shot Andy Warhol

Ok. I failed the human bio test. Misreably...and horribly. Despite that I did study. Damn. Completly ruined the day and it made me want to engulf myself in a pint of chocolate ice cream. Luckily my mood did get better when I found out I'm gonna be Spain for the lansing model un conference! YAY!!!!!! SPAIN!!!! Plus both the Ashleys (Ash M and Ash B) are in my committee. Ash M is Tanzania (I think), and Ash B is Saudi Arabia. But I'm really excited because I really wanted to be spain and I actually got it! Anyways so after school i did this weird interview video clip thing with Mr. Shaub about my favorite teacher and why, so he could use it for a presentation for like interns or future teachers. I said Mr. Preston and i told the story about how he gave me a bag of M&M's on my birthday. So yeah after that I came home and watched the movie I Shot Andy Warhol. And I gotta say that bitch is CRAZY (the chick who shot Andy Warhol)! She was like ultra butch feminist who like was really smart (ironically she majors in pyschology in college and later ends up in an insane asylum). Anyways she's like seriously set on destorying the whole male section of the human race I'm not even being sarcastic she SERIOUSLY does! Which honey i know guys are assholes but seriously a little TOO extreme. But Andy won't publish her stuff or anything and she shoots him. It's really weird though cause they were kinda friends and Andy like always sticks up for her and she shoots him! Andy Warhol though in the movie is hilarious he reminds me of a passive version of Willy Wonka. He answears everything really short answears and in a nice way like just literally yes or no answears with no further explanation. It was a pretty good movie. I had to sew up my g-unit jeans while I watched the movie (they got holes in the AGAIN), and my cub scout shirt so I can wear them for picture retake tomorrow. Anyways I also have to clean the basement and catch up on homework, so I better start now...especially since those AP note cards and that pysc project are due tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    feminists scare me. so do butch women. put them together...

    and too bad about human bio. at least you studied. i probably wouldn't last long in that class. well, it beats physics...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home