Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Party Green!

Ok. Today. Hilarious, misrable, funny, eh not too bad. Summary. Sure why not. 1st hour- watched Hotel Rwanda. Paul is so my hero. 2nd Hour- Steven just HAD to finish recording the info from the surveys. I guess thats ok though cause this means we can somewhat slack off tomorrow. 3rd hour- OMG!!! SOOOOO HILARIOUS! Our group all wore our t-shirts we decorated. We presented on Doug Campbell for the Green Party. Me and KT's shirt said Party Green on it and Nick's said I heart Doug Campbell (haha we decorated it for him). We also wrote the core values of Doug's campaign on the back of Nick's shirt, and the back of mine said "Don't get Arrested." since Doug was arrested for like refusing to leave a convention or something like that (idk). Anyways everyone loved our shirts and Mrs. Wade even took us to show us to Mr. Duffy. The yearbook people also took pictures of us. Haha they took like 3 of Nick. It was great. Hilarious! It was awesomely funny! Lunch- yay chicken noodle soup! 4th- Mrs. Grunwald made us switch seats AGAIN in pyschology! This is the third time so far. Plus Josh sits in front of me...he's tall...dang it. I don't want to ask to be moved though cause I sit next to Lindsay and that'd be sad if she moved me THAT far apart from my compodres. We watched a movie on advertising. It was ridiculous. I possibly might have fallen asleep. 5th- Oh snap. Bio drives me insane. Even more than pyschology. 6th- Ap World History. Test...didn't turn out so fantastic. Damn. Yeah luckily though I get to write about the movie Marie Antoinette for extra credit! Sweet! Well it won't help bunches, but it's better than nothing. And speaking of Marie Antoinette the strokes song "what ever happened?" which I have been addicted to since I've seen it on the Antoinette trailer now reached 50 plays on my itunes. 4 days ago it was at 26. Wow. And thats not even actually listening to it on the physical ipod itself. I got my new ipod today. They gave me a brand-spankin new one; ipod people said it was cheaper to buy a new one than fix my old one. Poor baby ipod. I'm gonna miss it (cries). So after school (and that random MUN meeting) I fell asleep on the couch while watching the Tyra show. It was somewhat interesting it was on how beautiful people get treated better. Fairly depressing as well. Sad but true eh? Thats the way it always goes. Anyways after that I went to my bass lesson which was sweet because it turns out I didn't loose my guitar tab but accidently left it there. It was fun; I learned a new riff. Afterwards Cullen picked me. We hung around the house a bit till we eventually decided to meet Mums at pizza hut for dinner. It was pretty sweet, we even got a desert pizza which wasn't half bad. Then Cullens headed off to school and me and mum for home and now I'm updating when I should be doing my AP homework! Right time to go do that now...
Quotes-
"I once had a hoodie...then someone stole it."-Nick
"Who wants to help me staple stuff?!"-me
"Go get the camera."-Mrs. Wade
"Land Before Time is the most awesome movie ever!"- Cullen
"Oh my gosh that's such a good picture of Ashley!"- Lauren in reference to the picture I took of Ash in my locker.
"Sometimes the rules need to be challenged."- Our caption under the photo of Doug getting arrested on our poster.

Convos-
"Did they ever make it to the whatcha-macallit place?"-me
"The Great Valley?"-Cullen
"Oh yeah thats what it's called! I remembered it was something valley."-me
"No, they got eaten by the tyrannosaurus rex. It ate Littlefoot first, than Petri, than Sarah, than Ducky and last Spike."-Cullen
"Not Ducky!"-me

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    spoken by one of those little kids who was obsessed with dinosaurs in the early 90's, that probably is the coolest movie ever. i so want to watch that now...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home