Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Your lipsticks bright

Procrastinating? Of course! Today it's AP and English though (AP note cards/ study for 1984 quiz tomorrow). Week's been ruff. So was last week. All I remember last week was talking about how I had strong facial muscles from laughing on Friday(so random). Weekend was eh. Visited peoples. Didn't have time to get homework done...don't ask. Desperate Housewives was eh. I hate how they're (people who write that crazy show) are always trying to break Orson and Bree up! Bree is like my hero! Why can't they let something awesome happen for her...she deseves it she works so freakin hard...sorry ranting. Nominated Nick for vice president of Congress in gov. He ended up losing but being chairman anyways lol it was funny. Passed some laws. Yay! Although I am starting to worry about myself, a few days ago I cleaned my room...like my whole room. It's actually clean...creepy. Oh worries. Today started out bad but got better. Lots of people liked my bright red lipstick, it was odd even Bowles and Wade commmented on it. Ash, Steven, and Kasie were among a few others as well (thanks guys I feel special!). Granted I did fail my human bio test...that test was not fun. I hope I do better on Friday's test. So today was ok, not really the best. Hung out at Presto's room after school. House was also a pretty sweet episode today and House almost always makes any gloomy day even the slightest bit better. Eh not much else significant though I'm willing to discuss. Pardon my randomness in this post. Just looking forward to the weekend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home