Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Paper weights oh scandalous

This has not been the most fan-tab-ulous week ever. I will do I slight insignificant recap anyways.

Monday- Turned in ALL of my psychology stuff. Highlight of the day was Kt, Kev and Steven coming over to my house. Steven and Kev read Cosmopolitan. It was one of the most oddest occurances in my life. Hilarious as well though. After they all left Nick came by for awhile and we played 2 rounds of cut throat and then we got bored and just played with the pool balls and talked and stuff. After that all I recollect was taking a long nap and watching my James Dean movie starring James Franco while doing my english sentences.

Tuesday-Sevearly agitated I forgot to turn in my english sentences! I had them done and everything but I just like forgot! Haha and Barnes powerpoint. All the republicans I believe were extremely aggravated after that, mostly because it was semi-anti-war/anti-bush. Also I kept getting random nose bleeds throughout the day (twice to be exact) so after blood was gushing from my nose after psychology (and on to the end of my sleeves...I didn't want to scare or alarm people or draw attention to myself so i used my sleeve till i could go to the bathroom) I eventually did get to the bathroom (no thanks to you people who walk so freaking slow!). So after the ends of my sleeves were covered in blood then I was like eh maybe I should go home, just in case it starts again during human bio...which would have been awkward. So thats what I did; I went home. Needless to say my shirt went into the laundry and I slept the afternoon away. I also watched the blue lagoon in which the plot was how to get brook shields naked on a beach. And no I'm not kidding that is pretty much the whole plot.

Today!!!- Homeworks a bitch! I just finished my math homework but the thing is that it was so easy that I'm kinda second guessing myself. Plus I don't think I'm supposed to have that many negitive answers. It's somewhat unnerving and I find the feeling annoying. I also can not find my god damn paper on the ribs to study for human fuck bio! WHERE DID IT GO???!!! I have quiz tomorrow you stupid paper!!!! It was all colored and pretty and everything!!! Damn. Plus that test on 1984 is tomorrow in English. I hope I can get caught up in my readings. His test questions can be somewhat random so I'm worried that even if I do read the sections I'm not gonna remember a thing. I'm more worried about human bio though so I'll proubly study for that first. Not to mention...I am so not gonna be able to finish that gov assignment...I don't even have a book.

And last but not least on the brightside of things I am getting a 4.0 in Ap World history and Government. I must say I'm extensively proud of myself I wasn't expected them to be so high. Yay me! Anyways right I'm off to go study or at least attempt to be studious.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    Human Bio is a bitch... I have to study like freakin crazy!

    Cosmopolitan was hilarious... remember the time with Chad?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home