Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Extra credit if your bill passes

Hi everyone! Today was ok, i guess. I did pretty sweet on my human bio exam, and that English test. Some fantastic moments were KT and Nick legalizing pot in gov and me and steven eliminating speed limits for our bill resolutions. Almost falling asleep when we had to read about sleep disorders and cycles in Psychology (so ironic). And a significantly smaller crowd in the band hallway for lunch. Although i have a insane amount of homework (most of which will proubly go un-done). After school I went to Dom's to work on our ap powerpoint with my group and other random people who have no association with my ap class at all. Approximatly 1.5 containers of rasberrys, 2 containers of blueberrys, 3 bananas, the crumbs in the dorritoes bag, 5 root beer floats, and a bag of those ore-ida french fries were consumed between everyone. With procrastination, and the hilariousness of our group though needless to say I didn't leave untill 6:30. So now thats done and over with (and after I watched CSI...which was a lame episode...they didn't solve the freakin murder...what the hells with that). Anyways now that thats over with I should proubly do my homework (aka stupid Ap essay followed by stupid psychology assignment and that stupid math paper that I proubly won't get around to doing.) Oh and I did eventually find my paper about ribs and all that good stuff. It ran away and hid in Ash M's human bio notebook. Oh well I hope tomorrows interesting, at least it'll be friday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home