Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

They have return! And they shape shift!

Lets just start this post off with some borat quotes just out of utter humor.
  • I will look upon your treasures, gyspy. This is understood?
  • Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you!
  • This suit is black not!
  • My sister she is 4th best prostitute in all of Kazakhstan!

Oh goodness! I saw that movie with KT, Kev and Nick yesterday. HILARIOUS! Worth the 8 bucks for sure! I've never seen Nick laugh so hard in my life and KT and Kev were cracking up the whole time! It was so funny! Granted it's like one of the most racist movies ever, so wrong but so funny. Kendra's bday was also Friday which was ok so we hung out for awhile. Insane amounts of drama though (it's worse than Desperate Housewives). Which is by the way is on tonight (so excited)! The basement is repainted...eh I guess it's starting to grow on me but I still hate it. I also have alot of homework which I will now bitch about because it's so friggin stupid. i have to write a 200 point psychology (I...hate...psychology) paper on alcoholism in the family. She's given us only a weeks notice to do this paper (she gave the assginment on Monday with one day in class to work on it). I swear that class drives me insane. I also proubly won't be able to read most of 1984 for the test tomorrow. It takes way too much time to read that thing. Great plot but so annoying. I figure I'll somehow make up for it in the poetry unit we're doing next. And as for Human bio well I'll be excited if I pass extatic if I actually get a good grade. I also have been meaning to do that essay for AP...which is already late. Not to mention I still need to practice my bass and tomorrow I'm either a) going to try out for dance team or b) join winter warriors. Which one though I have no idea. I don't know. My life is really annoying right now, also partly just plain hectic. I'm looking forward to watching Desperate Housewives. That always makes me feel better. I should proubly stop procrastinating now and actually do that damn paper.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home