Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Soon to be Christmas

First I'd like to thank: KT and Kev: Thanks for the bongos!!! They rock my socks!!! Ashie: I know you don't read this but thanks for Andy my skeleton panda bear, my Nightmare before christmas calender, my mints, and for all those times you've payed my sales tax and or lunch. Kendra (doesn't read this either): Thanks for the jewelry!. If I forgot anyone else, sorry my bad. Schools over now but I have 8, yes mother fucking 8 FUCKING essays to write (not even kidding literally 8). A fun and dandy packet on Tale of Two cities (FUCK you Charles Dickens why? Why'd you HAVE to write it?), which I still have to read. Human bio project, oh shenanigins! And lets not forget my makeup work (curse you Ap world history curse you). Now that I've got all my complaining out of the way...yesterday was the last day of school for break. YAY! Then I went uptown and donated blood. This time i didn't pass out though, go me! Afterwards to which I had soup, a cookie and apple juice. Then I came home fell asleep on the couch and I slept for 17 hours! 17 hours how the hell does that happen! Plus people kept waking me up. I woke up like four times but kept going back to sleep. Cullen woke me once and he was like "morning sunshine." and I was like "It's morning?" and he was like "yeah it's 6 in the morning." and then I was like "I just had a really nice dream so I'm going to go back to bed." so I did and then I woke up at the REAL 6 in the morning. Gosh Cullen try to convince me it's 6 when it ws proubly like 3 or something. Plus everytime I went back to sleep I dreampt something different. So like my first dream was really nice and happy but then I just had a bunch of conspircey dreams again. So not cool. So I went to bed at like 7 and woke up (offically) at noon. Me and Kara then went shopping. We came home and then I wrote the christmas letter, I thought I did a pretty sweet job. Played some Civilization aka one of the coolest computer games of all time. Baked some muffins for Madre's students cause she asked me too. Haha although I ended up burning my middle finger (of all fingers!) on the muffin tray it was still fun though mixing and baking some delicious muffins. So after that I went online talked some online, stared aimlessly at myspace, idk kill my brain cells and such. Now I'm updating and well lets just call that an update.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    don't worry, i'll get my present to you new year's

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    lol.... holy crap 17 hours?? say, I was thninking of another new years like last year... tell me if you can come!

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Dillon said...

    Hey Kayle, I wish you the best Christmas. I hope Santa will bring you everything you want. Hopefully, i'll see you soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home