Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Monkeys!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been terribly busy with all this makeup work after doing MUN. Chicago was pretty sweet. I decieded Tiffanys is just like Audrey said it would be...awsome! I'm kinda lazy right now so if you really want to read the quotes and more on all that shenanigin than just go to my myspace cause I did a post on it...yeah. So this week has had it's ups and downs. I did end up winning poetry slam with Rex as my partner and I won a Jones Soda as my reward. Everyone loved Rex's poems on "the red man". I must say they were fantastic! I got some good ratings my best for my Model Un poem and my poem on the muscles for the human bio test. I feel pretty bad about human bio though I study for EVERY test but nerver do well on them. I studied for at least an hour last night and I got the test today and just completely forgot EVERYTHING! Haha Nick should have just taken my test after I would've gotten the same grade. I don't know lifes just been hectic as it always is. My grades are pretty misreble as well despite my sincere efforts to prevent it. Eh it happens though. I also felt bad today cause I came home and just slept the day away. I hope I'm not up all night. Although as some comfort I did watch Marilyn Monroe in Monkey bussiness. It was a pretty sweet movie. I kinda wish there was a Tiffanys in okemos or something. That'd make me feel better. Oh well hopefully things will pick up this weekend. You should all be somewhat excited cause I'm going christmas shopping for the family and compodres! Yay christmas presents! Well I'm gonna go my makeup AP notecards I feel like I ought to do something before I attempt to sleep. Hopefully though it won't take me to long to do cause some sleep would proubly do me some good, doesn't help that I feel kinda sick right now too. Maybe if i get some sleep I'll feel better in the morning. So hence I'll leave this somewhat (I think) of a short post do some notecards and sleep. Yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    i love how you stole like everything.... now i have pens for years!

    im hiding it in the plant....

     
  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    at least you study. that's always good...

    someday i'll start doing that...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home