Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The interesting week I think

Hey lots of pictures! Hooray!

Hi, long update brace yourself I have more pictures than KT. So yeah KT and Nick came over like well i can't remember when but that was awhile back. We watched Little Miss Sunshine, and Saved! and we played alot of flux. It was pretty sweet then we got bored and did a ridiculous amount of those blogthing quizzes.


So the next day I went shopping with KT...I think. Note I really don't have any sense of time anymore I never know what day of the week it is or what the date is. But anyways we went shopping where we waited in the some insanely long lines, took ranom pictures and I bought a hat.

The next day I also went to Kasey's party but sadly did not get to finish watching Nach Libre (spelled correctly?) cause I had to go to Kendra's and do our script for our human bio project. Honestly the plot is so lame and random that it might actually make it a bit humerous. Anyways it took us forever to finish that so I ened up just spending the night.

The next day I went to the Hockey Tournament with Kt. It was fan-freakin-awesome! Michigan Tech rocked my socks and their band played 99 red balloons and Queen's crazy little thing called love. Sadly they lost to Harvard (NOT COOL!) but it doesn't matter cause tech is better anyways. MSU battled U of M for the whole shebang. MSU won cause they're cool like that. Lol random guy hits on Kt and says "I just have to tell you...you're beautiful." (rolls eyes...blondes.) So yeah it was pretty hilarious and awesome. Pictures (see below). Ok now thats all the pictures I'm gonna do because that took friggin forever. Now I'm going to find clean clouths and go to a new years party. Fuck the new year it'll be misereble but I can party anyways.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home