Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

Sweet. So my big gifts for christmas were a sweet digital camera and one of those docking station/stereo player things for my ipod. It's pretty sweet. I also got new underwear (HOORAY)! And some sweet socks that are fuzzy with the grippys at the bottom. Me and Kara got the same dvd for each other (John Tucker must die). Ashie came over and we watched Anastasia and now I call her my smirnoff cupcake and I'm her smirnoff muffin, the movie takes place in Russia I'm sure you can piece that inside joke together inside your head lol. Called Kt where we had covos of what we got for christmas and tried to figure out how the hell to load my damn digital pictures on to the computer. Haha it was a quite humerous process and there are many things about this camera I seriously need to figure out. So eh it's not the best christmas ever but lets not get into that, I suspect christmas wishes were made not to come true. Or maybe I'm just doomed to be unlucky like that... oh well check out these stellar photos taken so far.

(above pictures) Kara (above picture) Dad

Case you cant tell thats me looking at the adds for after christmas sales

Thats Katie Moon our neighbor

So yeah, hope you enjoyed those, and well have a good christmas and such

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    That color effect is sweet! Im excited to have my digital camera too... yeay!

    Merry day after XMas

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    merry day after x-mas. glad you enjoyed your gifts. i really need to learn how to put photos on here...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home