Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cheers we're going to hell! Let's ring in the new year.

I apologize for all the pictures...













Sweet. New Years was sweet. This week, not so sweet. Finals next week not so great. Watching a bunch of random movies...sweet. I memorized a whole song by Audrey Hepburn (aka: "Wouldn't it be lovely"), Night at the museum, Children of Men and Deeds goes to town aka the ORIGINAL black and white version of Mr. Deeds. Hung out with Ash today, watched fuse, went to see The Holiday (I heart Jude Law and Jack Black), awesome movie. School=lame. Survey on Epilepsy for the class that shall not be named. i HATE scantrons. Icky political cartoons. Need to do extra credit. map packet anyone? Hilarious lunch discusions. Wishing on a random spur of luck which has never happened in my life that I can switch into 2nd hour ap world. I hate school. Now I'm off to find out some fun dissorders that apparently tomorrow I'm going to be quized on in the class that shall not be named. Best stop procrastinating...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home