Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kayle's new mending

Yes my dearest compodres! It is yet another update! Well I no longer work as a T.A. for the office...they wouldn't let me keep A lunch...fooey. Oh well it was pretty sweet while I was there I got to learn how to fax, and I got to send notes all the time and do random stuff. I must say I kinda miss that job. Oh well now I am a T.A. for Shipman. It's not that bad, she gives me alot of papers to grade and such but I like having something to to do, it makes me feel somewhat productive. Friday was sweet. I went to the movies with Kendra and little sister Ashley, and other random people. highlights include lots of fortune cookies (Lol I ate one yesterday and it said "book lovers never go to bed alone"...not even kidding thats what it SERIOUSLY said haha), we ate some Panda Express, it was delicious. We also went to see Epic Movie. It was hilarious! There were tons of jokes about Narnia, Pirates, Davanci Code, and a few on Willy Wonka. Then yesterday I went sledding with Nick, Kt, and Kev. It was awesome! Nick hit the jump a few times on the hill. We also went sledding with a kiddie pool we found in my garage lol. Whenever me and Kt went together on a sled though we always tipped over. It was hilarious. I recieved a massive scar on shoulder and a few marks on my lower back from doing such. It's forgiveable though because it's soooo badass looking its awesome. Which reminds me I should totally take a picture of my injured shoulder cause its so sweet looking, it's like the most vicious wound I've recieved from sledding ever! Anyways so I spent the night at Kt's. We went to the school play Les Misrebles (which was a wicked sweet play!) and we watched alot of Mythbusters. I'm super excited though cause when I came home I fell asleep in the chair and I had a dream that I went on a treasure hunt for my ipod, and then like I actually found my ipod that I haven't been able to find all weekend! Yay for me! Currently drinking a jones (cap says The answer to your problem will soon be obvious to you...I'm hoping that's gonna be good thing, or like end as a good thing, cause that'd be ridiculously awesome). It's Sunday so looking to forward to watching Desperate Housewives and doing my sewing...lol I have to sew that one shirt I tore when I was sledding.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is this the Kayle that witnessed Cristina Zuker's wedding on this past Monday?

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    ummmm no? Although I do actually know who Christina is. Shucks if I had known she was getting hitched I would have sent one of the stupid wedding presents that no one ever uses...like a butter dish...or a toaster.

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    whoa she got married? christ I'm out of touch!!

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i'd use a toaster...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home