Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My new converse, they're blue

Hey. Figured I'd do an update. Cause I feel like procrastinating on that damned english paper. Deffinetly looking forward to finishing that AP test tomorrow, and of course seeing my lastest human bio failures a given. Yes my life is fantastic. Damn my cravial cavity this a bad week...fuck. Oh well so I did some quizzes on blogthings. Cause I could, and I can, so I did.

What Kayle Means
K is for Kinky
A is for Alluring
Y is for Yummy
L is for Legendary
E is for Earnest

What Does Your Name Mean?


You Are an Angel
A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.

What Christmas Ornament Are You?


Your Personality Is
Idealist (NF)

You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.
You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.
You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.
In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.
At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.
With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.
As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.
On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.

The Three Question Personality test
Your Mommy Is Katie Couric
What You Call Her: Big Mama
What people say about yo momma: Yo Momma so smelly the government make her wear a Biohazard warning
Kayle's new converse...they're blue.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    awww.... cute shoes! Sorry I didn't leave a note this morning... i was about to , but our moms came downstairs and rushed me up.... :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home