Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Learning to apply makeup improperly

Kayle's summary- a week so far in the life of a Kayle
Monday- Can't remember
Tuesday- Drank 8 glasses on orange juice
Wendsday- Finished all those roots tests in Shipman, yes Kunta Kinte was 34 in those chapters and had run away exactly 4 times (yeah what now I'm the TA and I'm learning about roots :P), slept, studied for human bio
Thursday-Took human bio test. Fit into a locker. Baked cupcakes
Friday- Hung out with Kendra. Tried on really sexy fr-ooo-fee dresses at Debs. Got addicted to this song...I hate Valentines Day....
Saturday- Had another crappy dream. Went uptown. It was cold. Rented stuff. Ate at Ellie's. The lady was nice though cause I ordered the chicken nuggets and I meant to say the 4 peice but she gave me the eight and I told her I didn't have enough money for the 8 so she only charged me for 4 chicken nuggets. Came home. Buried myself under my covers to get warm. Found out that I fell asleep for a half hour listening to my ipod. Had another crappy dream. Had to backtrack to see how many songs I slept through. Went and rented a movie with my dad so me and KT can have something spiffy to watch when she comes over. Did this update...sweet.

Yeah thats a week in the life of a Kayle. I shall inform you when it becomes satifying, or possibly better then. Don't count on it. I certainly don't. Now I'm gonna go dance and listen to my music excessivly loud and indulge myself in whatever i feel like untill I have to go back on Monday. Yes I realize I don't make sense.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    whoo hooray for partying till 4AM... and watching Thumbsucker, of course..... what a hot guy....

     
  • At 7:34 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    hooray for dancing and self indulgence.
    and yes, valentine's day sucks very much. I'm pretty sure I've only had one Valentine's Day when I even did something for it....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home