Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, April 27, 2007

sacrifice the pool table; it'd be worth it

Well, well, if it isn't another blog update?! Life is hectic and yet boring and unexciting as always. Today was our first preformance of the school play Our Town, which if you don't know; I'm in. I must say it was purty fantastic. Although the ending is really sad. Everyone always cries, seriously half the cast is bawling their eyes out after every preformance it's that sad. Like the whole audience was crying at tonights play. It is THAT sad. Well anyways I'm just an extra I only have about 3 lines. However I do have a really sweet mourning hat. You know it's like black and then it's got the black lacey thing. You wear it to funerals and stuff. It's purty awesome looking. I'm really sad though cause I have to miss tomorrows preformance to go to Kara's Graduation. But I know it means alot to her me going and all. But this week in generals been oddly sad. I feel bad about having to miss this saturdays play :( I feel REALLY bad about that. Then Cullen didn't even bother to come to my play today...I think he would rather hang out with his friends. That's proubly why he wasn't there. I was glad Kt, Kev and Ash came though. But they didn't put my profile/thank you's thing in the play program. That was pretty sad, but apparently there were a few other people forgotten as well. Well you should all know that I thanked my compodres (you guys know whou you are!), Monster, Left and Right (my converse), and Cullen and Kara. That's bout it though. And then also this week there was this free piano that I really wanted. It was a gorgeous piano too. Like a grand type of piano, like the ones in choir rooms and such. And for FREE too! Oh I wanted it so much you have no idea! But I asked Mom and Dad if I could have it and they said no. They said we didn't have room for it. I suggested getting rid of the old couch that we don't use and is currently holding the christmas presents from earlier that no one really wants/computer software that no one knows how to use. But they refused to get rid of it. Then I suggested getting rid of my bed...they said no to that as well. Then I suggested getting rid of the pool table...and they said no. I also suggested getting rid of the computer or the tv. I would rather have a piano than a tv or myspace. But they still said no. Obviously furniture is more important then my happiness. Yup. Then they ranted more about Kara's graduation and told me to go empty the dishwasher. I have been severly melenchonly as a result. It is quite tragic. Also I did my artwork so I can enter my scholarship alert. And then I realized, my artwork...is really shitty. I really lack any type of constructive creative gene in any and all of my cells and chromosomes. And well I've been getting behind in my school work. Well cause I really hate school work. Especially in English. But it's really stupid that all of that stuff to be due mid week. I mean I go to play practice for 4 hours every day. I don't even remember the last time I had hot meal, and no I'm not being sarcastic. Plus it's all that career stuff. We have to write a resume, which is a bitch. Especially cause I don't care. And if I do care it's deffinetly in a negitive way. I'm too busy mourning the loss of my piano to be concerned with English. Maybe if I had a weekend to work on it I would have been able to get it done on time. On the bright side I did donate blood this week. I did pass out again though (and no it wasn't because I didn't weigh enough I weighed myself the next day and I was 113 lbs thank you). It was really funny though I woke up on the stretcher thing and everyone was standing around me and I was like how did i get here?! Kasey said it was pretty funny too. She asked me if I was alright but at the point she asked me my vision and hearing were blurry so I responded by asking "what?" followed by someone asking my name to which I said "Dembowski?" and well that's really all I remember. Cept the whole waking up on the stretcher thing. But I'm still glad in gave blood and all. Plus I'm type O so I'm sure someone could use it. Well not a whole lots else. Been watching alot of Disney videos. Started listening to Benny Benassi (that's some sweet music right there). Hopefully Prom will be good even though theres like a millon freakin couples. I mean hell the theme is mardi gras that's some bonus points right there. Oh and at Presto's request I put the picture of the Vanilla coke on tap. Cause seriously when have you EVER seen vanilla coke on tap?! That is amazing. Also some pictures from the play. So you can see my awesome hat and such. Alright I'm going to leave you all now...and go mourn for my piano...which is now being given away to some other random guy tomorrow... ;(

3 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    I miss my piano now, way to be involved in the production (I wish I knew about it earlier), and type o negative or positive?

     
  • At 5:09 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    omg, a blog entry! AMAZING!

    play was awesome- you did great!

    we all cried
    ...
    even kevin

     
  • At 5:29 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    So, when do you plan on making a blog entry?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home