Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Pour some absinthe, fluff the pillows, take off your pants...

...not even kidding...that's what one of the links that google gave me said when I went looking for Rocket Summer's "Show Me Everything You Got" lyrics. Odd...really odd...and hilarious. Anyways I haven't updated in..well...ever...so I figured I'd update...even though it's like 3 in the morning lol. Well it is spring break so it is by far forgivable. Well schools a bitch so I'm glad its spring break now. I'm already not looking forward to going back to school though :(
Also I decided that I hate my parents which is one of many reminders of why I want to go to college and never come home...
On the bright side though...
I saw Kara and Cullen all weekend which was fantabulous! Me and Karas went shopping and hung out all weekend which was AWESOME! We enjoy conversations about music, clothes, and guitar hero. I miss my sister already :(
Cullen came and went this weekend as he always does every now and again but it was exciting cause we got to celebrate easter early and stuff
It was nice having both my sibs home since all three of us haven't really been together since like Thanksgiving-ish.
Besides that I spend my days editing my photos, updating my myspace, watching pride and prejudice on dvd, and hanging out with my goldfish who are totally awesome. So till next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    hope you enjoy your spring break. although I wonder if weekends really count in the break, as we get those off anyway...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home