Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So much Kleenex

I find this picture to be a very accurate depiction of how I have been feeling/what I have been doing for the past few days. Note the:
A) The human bio book
B) The human bio three ringed binder
C) the blue math folder
D) The bowl of soup
E) The kleenex box
F) The kleenex pile
G) The giant blue coffee mug hidden behind the kleenex box
H) The blankets
I) All the caffine i SHOULDN'T drink when I'm sick but do anyways
J) You can't see it but the remote is underneath the table and or proubly in a couch cushion
K) Kayle's backpack of hidden hell aka all the homework assignments you don't see laid out in this photograph
Wow if that doesn't describe my current shitty life I just don't know what does...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home