Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

And how are you this evening Mrs. Darcy?

Greetings friends. Comrades. Any other random people reading this. Well I am going to enjoy this fun and dandy little post to really just rant about whatever comes to the top of my head. However this is normally what I always do I guess the main difference is in which the way I articulate my words. For you see although I ramble I do not always necessarily ramble aloud, or in front of people. For you see there are some ramblings I make a sincere effort to keep in head, where they ought to be. I guess this must be a special occasion since my rambling is currently in the form of typing. Typing with my left hand none the less. But then again I always type with my left hand and I do quite frequently ramble in the form of typing so perhaps it is not as special occasion as originally thought. I always ramble more than I ever intend but from what I hear it's a most admirable and likeable trait people find in me for some reason. God say I don't know why. I often wish I was more of a collective, and quiet type of person for being loud and abnoxious as I am does make me far too predictable. Although I do suspect that me doing a blog entry does not help me any in this factor. My, what a contradiction I can be. Well I just got done watching pride and prejudice. A movie I'm sure you are all aware I am incredibly fond of. I instigated watching the movie late today in hopes of calming a recent unreasonably bothersome feeling of restlessness and aggrivation. I don't know why but suddenly everything just seemed to aggrivate me. So I put on the dvd sat down with a cup of tea and a bowl of oatmeal and watched the movie. However I did not finish my bowl of oatmeal for a sudden loss of appetite. I did however watch the movie with many more mugs worth of tea and started on my mending. It was nice to start that pile of sewing on account of lately I have felt so utterly unproductive. I must say that the movie has settled me quite a bit. It is terribly romantic though. It is a pity that love is a luxury not all of us can afford or ever receive. I suppose not everyone can have a Mr. Darcy. Tis a wonder that there are any men like Mr. Darcy left at all. But then again it is in my personal opinion that chivalry and romance are traits found in a rare few. Yes I suppose chivalry might as well be dead now that I think more it. Tragic. Well besides today I think summer has made me quite content. It is far less stressful. Yes, far less stressful indeed than the school year. Although these days I'm rarely ever home and if I am, I am normally conversing with one friend or another. I rather like it though, I always like to be busy. I do love company. Nothing much else new though. I have taken up the hobby of driving. Sometimes I go for an extra trip around the block whenever I run errands and such simply because I enjoy it. I suppose Mom would say thats a waste of money though if she ever found out. I find it ironic it when she talks of money though. She speaks of it too often I'm afraid. Never seems to be enough for such and such a purpose it seems. Sometimes I wish I had all the money in the world not because it would make me happy as it would most people but simply that way I would never have to hear or speak of money ever again unless of course to talk of whose the latest face on the currency. Well I must be off. I realize how late it has gotten. I still have yet to shower and it is already so late. I should be up in bed. Good night, sweet dreams.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    welcome back. now if we can only get katie to start posting again...

    i remember when i was at ball state, a large group of people were playing charades and someone did "pride and prejudice." no one was able to figure it out...

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha rambling about rambling sounds like fun. you know my french teacher is like in denial about chivalry dying. like no joke she always goes on about how its not dead yet and there is still good in the world. i just enjoy it when it comes around lol. my teacher gave me the book at the end of the school year--pride and prejudice not chivalry lol. it made me feel bad that i'd seen the movie a bazillion times but only the book once lol. but its all good

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home