Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

The next Dr.Grey

Well another blog update...

I know alot of interesting stuff has happened but I can't seem to remember anything. Haha but I rarely ever do. Well Wensday was Kara's birthday. Then on Thursday I hung out with Kendra. I had such a weird sleep scedual though. I went to bed REALLY late, partly cause I couldn't get to sleep. I think I finally fell asleep sometime between 4 and 5. Then I ended up waking up at 7 in the morning to which I rolled over fell asleep again and woke at 9 to which I rolled over and fell asleep and woke at 10:10-ish and then I felt bad cause I was supposed to go to Kendra at 10. Well I was late needless to say but I eventually did get there. It was a good time, I met Kendra's semi-cousin, and her new lover-boy Brian; Sadie and Misty who I know were also there. We just hung out and had convos while not paying attenion to the movie 300 on the screen. We later went swimming. I didn't want to go but eveyone just decided to get me wet to the point where I might as well be in the pool. So I went swimming despite the fact I had a dress on. And that was followed with an extreme never ending game of Marco Polo. I had to leave by noon though on my mothers request that I come home and clean.

On Friday I hung out with KT. It was fun we played DDR and guitar hero. I had to leave in the middle of the game upon Mother's request that I go grocery shopping though. I was glad to see KT though cause I missed her and haven't seen her. Not to mention she'll be leaving soon for band camp again...

Today was Kara's party. I woke up late, took a shower, came downstairs and outside to say hi to everyone to which they threw me in the pool with my clothes on lol. It was fun though.

I've spent most recent times though, in thought as I most frequently do. I was thinking about how I'm not looking forward to things. For instance my friend Nick will be leaving soon for Michigan Tech...I'm gonna miss him. I already feel overwhelmed with school work but school hasn't even started yet (AP classes). And how I'm keeping my hair long for senior pictures, and in case I want/even get a decent part in this years school play, even though I really want to cut it ridiculously short, even though it'll probably make me less attractive or whatever that cliche is with guys only liking girls with long hair. Don't really care anyway. And today I watched the last episode of season two of Grey's Anatomy. It was soooooo depressing. Danny (Izzy's fience) died. I swear the only thing more depressing that I've ever watched on dvd has got to be East of Eden. Not to mention it kinda sucks now cause I don't think they have the most recent season out on dvd yet (they'll probably wait to put it out till friggin christmas). It's kinda upsetting cause then I can't catch up for the new season in the fall. Not to mention Becoming Jane isn't in theaters around here and I really wanted to see that. What I am looking forward to though is hopefully hangin out with Krissykins. Hopefully I'll also see Nick soon too cause I want to hang out with him before he leaves. And I'm also liking the book I'm reading for class even though I'm terrible at reading and it's such a long book. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though. I'm thinking maybe I'll go out and about or at least make some phone calls and talk to some friends.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home