Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

To be sought

It's official; I've gone mad. I'm so going insane and nothing quite makes sense. Like that one time I tried to eat that potato earlier. ughigjgjhj don't even ask. And like whats with my obcession with that pillar of salt song. I don't know. I have random spaz attacks and suddenly act like I'm 5 and need to kill 50,000 grams of sugar in 5 seconds by jumping repeatedly. I'm just admiring the fact of how good my hair smells. I got out of the shower four hours ago and my hair still smells good. And it's all soft and cute looking for some reason. I don't know nothing really makes sense. Although I do feel clean. Thats pretty good. I feel clean. It's weird cause since I feel clean I feel rather careless. I don't know exactly how those are supposed to be related. I almost feel innocently clean. Hmmm once again doesn't make sense. My thoughts are too overly occupied. I'm glad whenever I can find a distraction. Like for instance when I watched Road Trip yesterday or ran errands today. I kinda want to go out running. Oh I so just take that back. Maybe I should jump around some more. Maybe I should go play DDR. Nah I take that back too I don't really want to get all sweaty I'm too clean feeling. I like being distracted though cause I don't like to think too much. If I'm left with my thoughts to long my thoughts start getting the better of me. If I can jump from one thing to another I can do things quicker. And if I'm quick I don't have to think. Nobody thinks when they're quick and if you think you can you are so lying. Thinking for me is like pouring salt on your wounds. I'm always thinking of things that are never going to happen. It's just such a waste. It'll just make me miserable. So I like being distracted. I get more done anyways, like my reading or talking with friends. Oh damn I should go to bed it's already 4:40 in the morning...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home