Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

waiting for my laundry

I had such a weird dream last night. Like I was on this weird mission thing to to find some guy who was like an arms dealer or some kind of dealer or some sort of warrior, eh i can't quite remember and then Denzel Washington was chasing me cause he was a cop and I was randomly in France admiring the Effil Tower and then I had to go to Morocco (cause thats where the guy was). And I don't know if Morocco looks like it did in my dream but I kinda hope it does cause it is SOOOOO sweet looking. Like everythings red and orange and there were cactuses and really vibrant colors. I don't know why that sounds awesome but believe me it was totally awesome. So I found this guy and he's sword fighting some other guy in a plaza with no one else around be me him and some random guy he's sword fighting with. Anyways he tells me to go to New Orleans to find buried treasure. So I go to New Orleans and honestly in my dream New Orleans looked alot more like Jamiaca. I seriously doubt there is that much sand in New Orleans...So I brought Cullen with me to help me find the treasure and I called Kara cause apparently she knew some of the treasures where-abouts. So I go digging on the beach and I find all these cool stones that kinda look like emeralds and saphires and everntually I did find the the treasure thing but I opened it and it was empty. And then I found some Calender with pictures of all the previous people who had found treasure before me and of course Green Day was in it. And then I went out to breakfast with my family. I feel like this dream is missing a lot of detail that I don't remember. Oh well. So I think I'm gonna go read or play DDR cause I haven't done anything productive today and I'm still waiting for my clothes in the dryer to dry.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    Mike once had a dream where he was in a go cart race with Denzel Washington and the robot from "Short Circuit..."

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    Hello!! How r u? Not sure if you remember me from like a year ago. But anyway I started a new blog! come by and check it out, pwease? lol.

    Katzinlondon.blogspot.com

    Katz

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Katey said...

    haha, guess who got a new blog?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home